In some cases, PlayMetrics users may experience login errors on their mobile device where you are redirected to the login screen after resetting their account password.
In the event of login errors, we recommend conducting the list of checks below to troubleshoot:
- Force-close the PlayMetrics app and re-launch it (You can view instructions on how to force-close an app on an iPhone HERE or on Android HERE).
- Restart your device and re-launch the PlayMetrics app.
- Confirm that your PlayMetrics app version is fully updated (You can view instructions on how to check your app version using our guide HERE). If your app version is fully updated, we recommend deleting and reinstalling the PlayMetrics app.
- Test logging into your PlayMetrics account on your device's Internet browser rather than through the PlayMetrics app (i.e., try logging in via Safari, Chrome, etc.) to confirm if the error is limited to the app only.
- Test accessing the PlayMetrics app on a different network. In some cases, work or school WiFi networks can limit or restrict access to PlayMetrics. If you are using a work or school WiFi network, you can test this by switching to a data (LTE) network and attempting to login to PlayMetrics.
- Check if your device has any parental controls that may be potentially limiting app access and usage.
If you are still experiencing issues after completing the list of checks above, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with the following information:
- The type of device you’re using (iPhone, Android, etc.)
- The OS version installed on your device (iOS 14.2, Android OS 11, etc.). This can be checked in your device's settings.
- A description of the error message you're receiving (if applicable). I.e. "Network Error", "You've missed the net, "Invalid User", etc.
- A screenshot or screen recording or the login error you are experiencing (You can view instructions on how to record your screen on an iPhone HERE or on Android HERE).