If your club is using registration links to invite parents to join PlayMetrics, please follow the steps below to create your PlayMetrics account.
Registering Via Club Registration Link
1. Click the registration link (or copy and paste the link into your Internet browser) and fill out the appropriate information. You will be asked to enter an email address and create a password. Click the "Create Account" button to create your account.
2. After clicking the 'Create Account' button, our system will send a verification email to the email address you provided. Open the verification email and click the link to verify your email address.
Note: if registering on a mobile device, the verification email link may open in your Internet browser rather than the app. To complete the verification, login with the email address and password you used to sign up. You can then re-open the app.
3. After verifying your email address, you will be prompted to enter your contact information to complete your Parent or Guardian account. Add your player information for each child you plan to register.
4. Based on the player information provided, you will be shown a list of programs available to each player.
For more information on how you register a player for a Club Program, please see the article "Registering a player for a program".
For more information on setting up your Player Contact account, please see the article "Setting Up Your Account: Parents & Players"
If you are still having trouble registering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- The name of your club
- Your name
- Your player(s) name(s) (if applicable)
- The email address you provided to the Club
- The email app or service you are using (Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.)
- A brief description of the issue you're experiencing
- Phone number where we can reach you