If you are the account owner for a player, you control who has access to your player’s information, such as friends and family members. From your account, you can grant and revoke access to new users. Granting access to a new account allows the account holder to:
- See the Player's game, practice, and event calendar
- View player evaluations
- Send and receive communications through PlayMetrics
- Edit their own communication settings
- Change Player information, such as birth date, jersey number, and photo
- Set Player attendance for upcoming games, practices, and other events
Note: The new account holder will not be able to invite new contacts. Only you (the account owner) can invite new contacts.
To add an additional contact, navigate to FAMILY CONTACTS in the left hand menu.
From here, click the “Add Family Contact” button in the upper right hand corner to grant a family member or friend access.
This will bring up the "Add Family Contact" window. Next, simply complete the information form and select the Players for whom you want to grant access, and click the "Invite Contact" button.
This will trigger an invitation email to the entered email address of the new user. Once the new user is registered, they will have access to the selected Player's information.