If you cannot log in to your PlayMetrics account and need to reset your password, please follow the instructions below.
Note: Password reset links expire in 2-3 hours. If your link expires before you are able to use it, you can trigger a new password reset link by repeating the steps below.
1. Navigate to https://playmetrics.com and click the “Sign In” button in the upper-right corner of your screen.
2. Click “Forgot your password?” below the Login dialog box.
3. Enter the email you used for your PlayMetrics account and click the "Reset Password" button.
4. Check your email for the password reset email and set your new PlayMetrics account password.
Example password reset email:
1. Open the PlayMetrics app on your device, and tap "Forgot your password" below the Login dialog box.
2. Type in your email address and tap the "Reset Password" button. This will prompt our system to send an email with a link you can use to reset your account password.
3. Navigate to your email inbox on your mobile device and open the password reset email. Tap the "Reset Password" button in the email.
4. This will open a new window. Type in the new password you want to use for your account and tap the "Save" button.
5. Close the window, re-open the PlayMetrics app, and tap the "Login" button. Type in your email address and the new password you just created to login.
I no longer have access to the email address associated with my account. What do I do?
If you have lost or forgotten your password and no longer have access to the email address associated with your PlayMetrics account, please contact your Club Administrator for assistance.
For information on how to update your PlayMetrics email address you can read the following article: How do I change my PlayMetrics account email address?